Introducing Classic Virus List

All new. All easy. All free.

Classic Virus List: classicviruslist.com  is our new trick, the result of dozens of working weekends and hundreds of overtime work hours (after our “regular” work and the enrichment of this blog) of one girl and two guys during this 2016. What we have done is trying to summarize our experience in browsing classified ads websites all around the world, and trying to put together some lesson learned about what we would like from a classified ads website, and what we would not.

 Screen Shot 03-12-17 at 12.35 PM

We tried to put down the best practices in order to give you the best navigation experience ever: we believe in the “less is more” practice. A quick registration is needed if you want to post your car ad but nothing more than that. Everything’s free.

Unparalleled Models Library

Screen Shot 03-12-17 at 12.44 PM

One of the hardest task has been collecting 170+ makes and over 12,000 car models in order to let user search for a given make/model pair or to post a “focused” ad: here we don’t take chances. As far as we know, no classified ads website in this world has done such effort for the user.

Always Aware

screen-shot-12-11-16-at-12-07-pm

Classic Virus List makes available a statistics tool to check the asking price of the cars published and auctioned around the world during the last year. You can search for any brand and model up to 1992. Of course so far not all the 12k+ car models are covered but for sure you’ll find data about the most wanted makes and models.

page

Our tool is fed by classified ads all over the world and auction results. More time passes, the more complete.

Mobile Ready

screen-shot-12-11-16-at-12-15-pm

We’re living in the mobile era so, needless to say, classicviruslist.com is mobile ready. You can browse ads or post yours wherever you are.

Globalization Proof

screen-shot-12-11-16-at-12-29-pm

We tried to meet the needs of everybody so classicviruslist.com is available in ten different languages in order to cover the 80% of the world population: we’re sorry for the remaining 20% but we believe to cover this gap in the next months. The language is automatically set by your browser but if you want you can switch it from your profile page, once you have signed up.

Then?

Our goal is to provide any classic car nut with a complete and reliable platform where everyone could easily post his car, spare parts or just browse the price statistics tool to have fun or, why not, to check where the market is going. We have still many ideas to be implemented but we’re still young and we need to grow: any suggestion to improve your browsing experience will be appreciated. In the meantime post, post, share and again post. It’s free!

Advertisements
Gallery | This entry was posted in American, British, Events, For Sale, French, German, Italian, Stories and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Introducing Classic Virus List

  1. vladtise says:

    Nice job you’ve done here !

    Like

  2. Classicvirus says:

    Hello Vlad, thank you for the kind words!

    Like

  3. michelle rand says:

    Really great idea!

    Like

  4. Classicvirus says:

    Thank you Michelle!

    Like

  5. Giovanni says:

    Da qualche anno sono avvisato sietegrandi grazie grazie Giovanni Ferrarirrari

    Like

  6. Classicvirus says:

    Giovanni, thank you for the kind words!

    Like

  7. best of luck, CV!

    Like

  8. Classicvirus says:

    Thank you Eduardo!

    Like

Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s